I-Speak Japanese course introduces students to the Japanese language at a beginner level. It equips students with essential basic knowledge in the Japanese writing system which includes Hiragana, Katakana, and 100 kanji characters. At the end of the course, students would be able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations and is able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.
- This course provides the basic writing skill and knowledge needed for students to learn the Japanese language as a foreign language.
- Structured syllabus for students to be able to sit for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
- Native speaker as a language instructor.
- Katakana & Hiragana characters, words and sentences.
- Japanese sound system & writing system – Hiragana, Katakana & Kanji
- Japanese Pronunciation, Conversation, Listening & Group Presentation
- Kanji : Lesson 1 - Lesson 17
- Test & Final Examination
January & July
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7161 (Head of Programme)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org