Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) for Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) UK
ACA is one of the most advanced professional programs which is administered by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). The ACA qualification consists of two stages, the Professional level, and Advanced level. To be admitted as a member of ICAEW, the candidate must complete 3 years of working experience with an ICAEW accredited firm.
Intake & Duration
March, June & September
5 - 6 years (including training with Authorised Training Employer)
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
SPM / IGCSE
- Pass ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting, and Business (ICAEW CFAB); or
- Pass Bachelor of Accountancy (Level 6, KKM) with CGPA of at least 2.75; or
- Other equivalent qualifications are verified by the Malaysian Government.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Audit and Assurance
- Business Planning
- Tax Compliance
- Business Strategy and Technology
- Financial Management
- Case Study
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Business Management
Professional Accountancy Pathways
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline)
Email : email@example.com