Effective January 2015, The AUSMAT programme (internationally recognized as South Australian Matriculation [SAM]) is known as SACE International. SACE International prepares students to further their studies mainly in Australia and New Zealand. The courses conducted are based on the curriculum set by the SACE Board of South Australia, Adelaide. Upon successful completion, students will acquire the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE). Interested students are welcomed to apply for entry into
the SACE International programme in January (1 year) or May and July (1.5 years).
[ For more information: SACE International ]
- MOA with SACE Board of South Australia, an independent, statutory authority of the South Australian Government.
- Established in 1984 under the name South Australian Matriculation (SAM) and then AUSMAT (Australian Matriculation).
- Accredited by MQA and recognized internationally.
- Access to top universities in the world including UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand as well as Malaysia.
- Holistic, well-structured, and 21st-century curriculum.
- The curriculum focuses on knowledge, critical thinking, inquiry, and problem-solving.
- Lecturers are professionally trained by the SACE Board of South Australia.
- Proven learning techniques tailored to university study
Pass SPM / O-level with minimum 5 credits including English and Mathematics or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Field of Studies
- Health Science
- Social Science
||New Zealand Universities
- University of New South Wales*
- University of Sydney*
- The University of Western Australia*
- Monash University*
- The University of Melbourne*
- University of Queensland*
- The University of Adelaide*
- Australian National University*
- Curtin University**
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology**
- Queensland University of Technology**
- University of South Australia**
- University of Technology Sydney**
- Macquarie University
- University of Wollongong
- James Cook University
- University of Tasmania
- Flinders University
*Group of Eight (Go8)
**Australian Technology Network (ATN) Universities
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Waikato University
January (1 year)
May & July (1½ years)
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7068 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org