Japanese Preparatory Course
Look East Policy Japan has been run at INTEC since 1983, as a mandate from the government to prepare the JPA students for Japanese Education before they move to Japanese colleges and universities. Having the native language instructors in language and non-language subjects makes the students score perfectly in their examination. Now the programme is also open to all students, private and sponsors to build opportunities studying in Japan.
- Experienced lecturers (language & science subjects) from Japan.
- Intensive Japanese Language exposure from the first semester onwards.
- Ample opportunities for students to participate in activities organized with the Japan Foundation & the Japanese Community Club, Kuala Lumpur due to the strong and long-standing collaboration with well-known organizations.
- Exposure to authentic Japanese culture and customs through participation in Japan Festival, Ikebana class, Origami class, Bon Odori Celebration, and film shows.
- Numerous opportunities for students to enhance their communication skills through social interaction with native speakers via the visiting Japanese students hosted.
- Science : Minimum credit in 5 subjects including Mathematics or any science subject in SPM / GCE O-Level or equivalent.
- Non-Science : Minimum credit in 5 subjects including Mathematics in SPM / GCE O-Level or equivalent.
List of Majors
| Japanese Preparatory Course
- Asia Bunka Kaikan (Asian Students Cultural Association Japanese Language Institute), Tokyo
- Tokyo Japanese Language Education Centre, Tokyo
May (1 year)
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7442 (Head of Programme)
Email : email@example.com