The ALG is a pre-university programme with a long tradition of more than 15 years in preparing students to further their studies in engineering field at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany. Students will undergo a 22-month course enabling them to sit for the Cambridge International Examination (CIE). The course will also equip them with the required German Language and intercultural skills in order to be successful in completing their tertiary education in Germany. Interested students are welcomed to enroll in this programme in either May, July or September intake.
- Pioneer in qualifying Malaysians’ student to further their study at University of Applied Sciences in Germany with more than 20 years of experience.
- Free Education in Germany. Cost for a degree in Germany around RM200 000* inclusive of INTEC.
- Student will undergo a minimum of 6 weeks internship programme at industries in Malaysia and exposed to real life working environment.
- Comprehensive German Language curriculum for German Language Proficiency Examinations (A1, A2, B1, B2) and AS Level Cambridge International (CIE)
- Toastmaster German* (Available provided sponsor covered and private students willing to pay the fee)
- Accredited by MQA and is recognized in Germany and worldwide.
- Partner Language Institute in Germany: Institut für Internationale Kommunikation e.V. in Düsseldorf und Berlin.
- Pass SPM / O-Level with minimum 5 credits including English and Mathematics ot other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
List of Majors
|List of Universities
- Reutlingen University
- University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg - Weingarten
- Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences
- Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Honnover
- Technische Hochschule Brandenburg University of Applied Science
January / September (22 months)
RM 41, 395.00
USD 14, 520.60
- Fees are inclusive of tuition, accommodation, registration and other services fees.
- For international students, fees are exclusive of accommodation, registration, other services, student pass charges, immigration charges, personal bond, EMGS visa processing fee, medical insurance premium, EMGS medical screening fee & caution money.
- For this fee structure, estimated currency exchange of USD 1.00 = MYR 5.00 is used.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7067 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org