The ALG is a pre-university programme with a long tradition of more than 15 years in preparing students to further their studies in the engineering field at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany. Students will undergo a 22-month course enabling them to sit for the Cambridge International Examination (CIE). The course will also equip them with the required German Language and intercultural skills in order to be successful in completing their tertiary education in Germany. Interested students are welcomed to enroll in May intake.
- Pioneer in qualifying Malaysians’ students to further their study at the University of Applied Sciences in Germany with more than 20 years of experience.
- Free Education in Germany. Cost for a degree in Germany around RM200 000* inclusive of INTEC.
- Students will undergo a minimum of 6 weeks of the internship programme at industries in Malaysia and exposed to real-life working environments.
- Comprehensive German Language curriculum for German Language Proficiency Examinations (A1, A2, B1, B2) and AS Level Cambridge International (CIE)
- Toastmaster German* (Available provided sponsor covered and private students willing to pay the fee)
- Accredited by MQA and is recognized in Germany and worldwide.
- Partner Language Institute in Germany: Institut für Internationale Kommunikation e.V. in Düsseldorf und Berlin.
- Pass SPM / O-Level with minimum 5 credits including English and Mathematics or other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
List of Majors
- Science & Technology
|List of Universities
- Reutlingen University
- University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg - Weingarten
- Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences
- Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hannover
- Technische Hochschule Brandenburg University of Applied Science
May (22 months)
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7067 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org