Diploma in Business Management
The Diploma in Business Management (DBM) provides an excellent assistance to enhance a stronger academic background in business environment. It encourages development of extensive knowledge on business environment. At the same time, it introduces multiple ranges of skills needed to facilitate business operations in the future career environment. Students who are interested may join the June intake (6 months) study programme.
- Strong collaboration with UiTM and industries.
- Holistic and well-structured curriculum which integrates academic, soft skills & spiritual elements.
- Accredited by MQA and recognised by public & private universities throughout Malaysia.
- Obtain a minimum of 3 credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass O-level with a minimum of Grade C in 3 subjects; OR
- Pass SKM Level 3 in related field with a minimum credit of 1 subject in SPM; OR
- Pass Community College Certificate which is equivalent with MQF level 3 in related field with minimum ONE credit in SPM; OR
- Pass certificate (MQF Level 3) in related field with at least CGPA 2.00 ; OR
- Pass STPM or equivalent with a minimum of Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in ONE subject; OR
- Pass STAM with minimum of Maqbul Grade; OR
- Any other qualifications recognised as equivalent.
Note : International students must obtain a minimum IELTS Band 5.0 or any equivalent English Proficiency test certificates.
List of Majors
June / September
RM 17,100.00 (4 Semesters)
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7428 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org