Speaking French opens up study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world. Students with a good level of French are eligible for French government grants to enroll in postgraduate courses in France in the discipline of their choice and qualify for internationally recognised degrees.
- Our language instructors are experienced and highly qualified.
- Our classes can be tailor-made to prepare for a specific exam or test.
- A huge diversity of French-language content ranging from news segments to commercials, trailers, and musical numbers.
- Plenty of tools to actively practice French vocabulary and grammar, like interactive subtitles, flashcards, vocabulary lists, and more.
- Learn French through
- Arts and Crafts
- Songs and Movies
- And many more interactive methods
Why Learn FRENCH?
- More than 220 million people speak French on the five continents.
- French is the second most widely LEARNED foreign language after English.
- The ability to speak French and English is an advantage in the international job market.
- A knowledge of French opens the doors of French companies.
Beginner Course (Language & Communication)
- Vocabulary: tangible objects like a coffee (un café) or the car (la Voiture).
- Grammar: le passé composé (the past tense), le présent (the present tense), and le futur proche (the near future tense).
- Conversational: ordering food or asking for directions.
Intermediate Course (Language & Communication)
- Vocabulary: more abstract ideas like government (le gouvernement), being in love (être amoureux).
- Grammar: l’imparfait (the imperfect), le futur simple (the simple future), le plus-que-parfait (the pluperfect), le conditionnel (the conditional) and le subjonctif (the subjunctive).
- Conversational: likes and dislikes, your hopes and goals for the future, funny memories and intriguing idea.
January & July
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 – 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7177 (Head of Programme)