Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) for Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) UK
ACA is one of the most advanced professional programme which is administered by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). The ACA qualification consists of two stages, the Professional level, and Advanced level. To be admitted as a member of ICAEW, the candidate must complete 3 years of working experience with an ICAEW accredited firm.
March / June
Intakes are affected due to the Covid-19 situation. You may refer to the Academic Calendar or contact our Education Counsellor to know more about new intakes.
The application can be made via www.intec.edu.my. The application online is opened now.
- Pass ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting, and Business (ICAEW CFAB); or
- Pass Bachelor of Accountancy (Level 6, KKM) with CGPA of at least 2.75; or
- Other equivalent qualifications that are verified by the Malaysian Government
5 - 6 years
(including training with Authorised Training Employer)
- Financial Accounting
- Audit and Assurance
- Business Planning
- Tax Compliance
- Business Strategy and Technology
- Financial Management
- Case Study
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Business Management