INTEC Education College | INTEC Plus+
- 30 years experience in international education.
- Placement of students in top ranking and highly competitive universities.
- Curriculum and subjects recognized by receiving universities.
- Strong linkages with universities abroad.
- Language instructors who are native speakers from Germany and Japan.
- Experience in handling external examinations:
- University of London Examination
- SACE Board of South Australia
- DSH (German Language Proficiency Examination)
- Korean Language Proficiency Test
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test I & II (SAT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Students are guided to be mentally, physically and spiritually prepared to face future challenges.
- Exchange of ideas and experiences with returning students from various countries is encouraged.
- Strong emphasis on competency in the English Language - many class hours are dedicated to the teaching and learning of this language.
- Exposure to Islamic Studies for Muslim students and Ethics for the non-Muslim students.
- Students are highly encouraged to participate in sports and other extra-curricular activities.