Facilities' Management Department
Facilities’ Management Office is responsible for the maintenance of the buildings and other infrastructure in INTEC and also Cemara, Akasia and Cendana Colleges.
- Regulate in-door and out-door cleaning works
- Regulate landscape, sanitary and pest-control works
- Mechanical, electrical and civil projects
Departmental and Function
- Upgrading offices and colleges buildings and space.
- Renovate offices and colleges building and space.
- New project for landscape and infra.
- Repair and maintain building civil
- Repair and maintain landscape infra
- Maintain cleaning services
- Maintain pest control services
- Maintain sanitary bin services
- Maintain domestic waste disposal service.
- Upgrading air-conditioning plant
- Replacement air-conditioning unit
- Upgrading firefighting and alarm system, CO2 system
- Repair and maintain air-conditioning plant
- Repair and maintain air-conditioning unit
- Repair and maintain INTEC vehicles (official)
- Repair and maintain panel control, motors and pumps, emergency lights etc.
- Repair and maintain firefighting extinguishers, hose reel, alarm panel, fire hydrant, CO2 system
- All civil projects involved with electrical.
- All mechanical projects involved with electrical.
- Additional electrical wiring.
- Repair and maintain wiring and installation.
- Repair and maintain electrical substation.
- Repair and maintain street/compound lighting.
- Maintain and troubleshooting blackout.